Tablet Charging Cart Up to 40 Devices
LIFETIME WARRANTY – ASSEMBLED – MADE IN THE USA
Wouldn’t it be great if you could keep the same tablet charging cart for years, long after your first generation of tablets? You can with our Tablet Charging Cart for iPads & Tablets. Its shelves shift up & down, its bay dividers move side to side. You’ll be able to fit tablet devices of all shapes & sizes in this innovative cart. You get to decide how it’s organized! Ships Assembled ready for use.
Tablet Charging Cart Up to 40 Devices
Model #BA-40-TYCT List Price $
3,000.00 Our Price $1,299.99 Save 57%
24.5″ w x 23.75″ d x 46″ h Weight 136 lbs.
YES Cart Videos
Click & Watch 5 videos below
- Meet YES Carts how the carts adjusts to accommodate your mobile devices
- The BEST things about the YES Carts how carts & lifetime warranty
- YES Cart – Will I Break it? students put the tablet cart dividers to the test
- YES Charging Cart Lift-N-Set SHELVES how shelves adjust vertically & horizontally in carts
- YES Charging Cart Pop-N-Go BAYS how the bays adjust on each shelf to accommodate tablets with or without cases or used with other types of mobile devices
For Chromebook Solutions See Mini Laptop 36 Charging Cart
Yes Cart for Tablets #YESTABGMPW4 Product Features:
- Adjustable Tablet Charging Cart supports 1 – 40 tablets, and ships configured for 32.
- Small Footprint, just 24” square, tucks into any corner and rolls down narrow aisles with ease.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cart, 5 year warranty on the electrical system. Cords and plugs are not warranted.
- Adjustable Shelves install at any height in 2/3” increments along the 31” high installation track. Store devices on their long side, in landscape orientation, or on their short side, in portrait orientation, as dictated by device size and the position of the power inlet and on/off button. Cart ships with shelves arranged for landscape storage.
- Adjustable Bay Dividers install at any width in 1/3” increments along each shelf’s 12” long installation track. Supports devices of any thickness, with and without cases. Cart ships with bay dividers arranged for 1.25” wide bays; comes with 8 additional bay dividers to configure cart to hold 40 devices.
- Keyed Locks front and back engage a two point locking system for security. Padlock brackets position your padlock to block access to the front and back latches for extra security.
- Four 4” Casters, 2 total lock, 2 direction lock, move the cart where it’s needed, even over rough surfaces.
- Listed to UL Standard 60950-1 for both the enclosure and the electrical system, so you know it’s safe.
- Locking IT Area in back provides 40 power outlets. Pegboard center panel holds cable clips that organize cord bundles.
- Bay Dividers are made of molded ABS polymer so they don’t scratch your device. Cable channels along the top of each route charging cords right to the front of the bay.
- Interface Panel above the IT are has three external outlets to power your peripherals plus the on/off switch and indicator light.
- Power Cord is 14 feet long to reach as far as you need. Cord is stored on strong cord hooks nested under the handle so they’re safely out of the way and keep the cord convenient.
- Single Front Door opens 270 degrees so door lays flush against the side of the cart when open.
- Wide Handle with 9.5” grip sits at a comfortable 40” height and makes the cart easy to steer.
- Top Surface is made of contoured wood with strong vinyl thermoplastic laminate for smooth corners and soft edges.
- Made with 14 and 16 Gauge Steel with durable baked-on powder coat finish.
- Ships Assembled – just unpack and go!
- Listed to UL standard 60950-1 in the US and Canada for both the enclosure and the electrical system, so you know it’s safe.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cart, 2-year warranty on the electrical system. Cords and plugs are not warranted.