Bakagain Inc. FAQs. We hope you find the information you are looking for. We would love to hear from you – (336) 701-2333
Free Design Services
Our premier vendors exemplify style, sustainable manufacturing, quality and value. Bakagain’s partner and furniture designer James Baker can attest to the quality and value that our premier vendors bring to Education Business and Health Care environments.
How to Order
You can order online using our shopping cart or Request a Quotation. We accept all major credit cards and purchasing cards. We welcome single item orders and are happy to provide volume discounts. We are here to guide you through your decision making process. If you need to pass information on to others in your organization for review we are happy to email product information or free space planning information to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our furniture products generally ship via LTL Trucks. Truck prices are from our dock to your dock. If you do not have a loading dock. please let us know so that we can see what delivery options you may want to consider such as a lift gate delivery, or inside delivery. Once you cut the straps you are ready to roll the product to your desired location. Smaller items generally ship via Federal Express.
Receiving Your Order
When receiving your order please INSPECT CARTONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING SHIPPING FORMS. Our products are well protected by shipping on pallets with packing protection. It is your responsibility to inspect the cartons for any signs of possible damage. If you see something that looks like it could be damaged PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE on the shipping form before signing. Without this notation it makes reimbursement very difficult or impossible from the shipping company. If you do see damage or possible damage it is very helpful to snap a few pictures. The driver will wait for you to get a camera. Call us asap and we will make sure you get what you need.
The RTA cartons are strapped individually and can be taken to your room for assembly while packed in their cartons. The carts are FULLY ASSEMBLED and it is easiest to unwrap them from the pallet, sit them up and roll them to your destination. Make sure the wheels are all in the unlocked position.
Our manufacturing partners were chosen for superior quality and design, value pricing and their commitment to sustainability.
- ISO certified for its Environmental Management System and has been awarded a certificate for the compliance with the standard ISO14001:2004.
- Steel contain 30-40% of post- consumer waste (recycled)use of pre and post consumer waste (recycled material)
- 100% of wood used for our products come from non-boreal forest
- Corrugated Containers made of recycled fiber. 100% total recycled content and 90% post consumer content minimum.
- Eco-friendly lighting
- Solar panel installation
- Certified by ISO, UL, and ETL.
- MAS Certified
- New Renewable Energy Facility Certified
- EPP Downstream Licensed Facility Certified
- Greenguard Environmental Institute Certified
- Water based adhesives reducing VOC emissions