Bakagain Inc. FAQs. Green Manufacturing, Shipping, Receiving Your Order, Free Design Services, How to Order, Manufacturing Partners.
We hope you find the information you are looking for. We would love to hear from you – (336) 701-2333
10 Reasons to choose Bakagain Inc.
- Quick Ship – unless customized
- Low prices – Compare! You will find our prices to be very competitive with low or free shipping
- High quality – Many products meet or Exceed ANSI/BIFMA standards, AntiMicrobial / AntiBacterial PVC free Vinyl coverings
- Warranty – Many furnishings have a LIFETIME warranty
- Delivered Assembled – Some products require minimal assembly for safe transport but most products ship fully assembled ready to use
- Green Products, GreenGuard Certified, Green Manufacturing, Carb Compliant, Solar Panels, Recycling Programs.
- Free Design Service & Customized Options
- Customer Service & Product Knowledge – We are happy to talk with you and/or email furniture literature, specifications & offer suggestions
- No minimum purchases Safe & Secure shopping
- Nation wide installation available
Jane’s QUICK SHIP Furniture Picks
Why do we love this group of Quick Ship furniture & Technology Products? Aside from the fact that many are GreenGuard certified, Made in the USA and/or with Green Manufacturing practices they ALL meet a balance of 4 important principles.
See more about our Quick Ship Furniture Picks here.
Free Design Services
Our premier vendors exemplify style, sustainable manufacturing, quality and value. Bakagain’s partner and furniture designer James Baker can attest to the quality and value that our premier vendors bring to Education Business and Health Care environments. See more about Free Design Services
How to Order
You can order online using our shopping cart or Request a Quotation. We accept all major credit cards, purchasing cards and school purchase orders. We welcome single item orders and are happy to provide volume discounts. We are hear to guide you through your decision making process. If you need to pass information on to others in your organization for review we are happy to email product information or free space planning information to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our furniture products generally ship via LTL Trucks. Truck prices are from our dock to your dock. If you do not have a loading dock. please let us know so that we can see what delivery options you may want to consider such as a lift gate delivery, or inside delivery. Once you cut the straps you are ready to roll the product to your desired location. Smaller items generally ship via Federal Express.
Receiving Your Order
When receiving your order please INSPECT CARTONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING SHIPPING FORMS. Our products are well protected by shipping on pallets with packing protection. It is your responsibility to inspect the cartons for any signs of possible damage. If you see something that looks like it could be damaged PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE on the shipping form before signing. Without this notation it makes reimbursement very difficult or impossible from the shipping company. If you do see damage or possible damage it is very helpful to snap a few pictures. The driver will wait for you to get a camera. Call us asap and we will make sure you get what you need.
The RTA cartons are strapped individually and can be taken to your room for assembly while packed in their cartons. The carts are FULLY ASSEMBLED and it is easiest to unwrap them from the pallet, sit them up and roll them to your destination. Make sure the wheels are all in the unlocked position.
Our manufacturing partners were chosen for superior quality and design, value pricing and their commitment to Green Manufacturing. Read more about specific details on our Premier Vendors Link. You will find
- ISO certified for its Environmental Management System and has been awarded a certificate for the compliance with the standard ISO14001:2004.
- Steel contain 30-40% of post- consumer waste (recycled)use of pre and post consumer waste (recycled material)
- 100% of wood used for our products come from non-boreal forest
- Corrugated Containers made of recycled fiber. 100% total recycled content and 90% post consumer content minimum.
- Eco-friendly lighting
- Solar panel installation
- Certified by ISO, UL, and ETL.
- MAS Certified
- New Renewable Energy Facility Certified
- EPP Downstream Licensed Facility Certified
- Greenguard Environmental Institute Certified
- Water based adhesives reducing VOC emissions
What is Cubify 3D Design Software?
Cubify Design is powerful 3D design software for creating awesome projects. It’s optimized for 3D printing, but you can also create drawings or share the data with other 3D software. Click these 3D Printing links for more about 3D Printing, 3D Printing Bundles, 3D Software, Cube Sense 3d Scanner
- What can you make with Cubify Design?
Cubify Design is very powerful – you can make assemblies and very complex projects! It’s best for making 3D models that have multiple parts, or need to use existing parts. To create more freeform shapes, take a look at Cubify Sculpt.
- Cubify Design runs on Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. See detailed technical specifications.
- Cubify Design is used to design and create 3D models. The Cube software doesn’t let you design things, but instead loads existing 3D models and turns them into instructions the Cube 3D printer can understand. Cubify Design can also be used for projects that use other processes than 3D printing.
- What file types can I make with Cubify Design?
Cubify Design files get saved as .ad_part and .ad_asm files. You can import a file in IGES, STEP and SAT formats while you can export in STL format. You can also make basic 2D drawings with Cubify Design.
- You can import DWG and DXF 2D drawings and export DWG and DXF along with the STL file for 3D printing.