YES36 Adjusta Charging Cart
Get more from your charging cart with the multi-purpose YES36 Adjusta Charging Cart & Mobile Makerspace. It quickly and safely charges up to 36 smart devices, while also working as a podium or desk—all in a compact design that makes the most of any space. Pegboard sides let students innovate with STEM projects or work as a makerspace. Think beyond the classroom with optional accessories that fit hospitality, healthcare and other industries. And the cart is UL-certified to ensure safety for students, staff and devices.
The YES36 Adjusta Charging Cart & Mobile Makerspace working as a podium or desk—all in a compact design that makes the most of any space. Think beyond the classroom with optional accessories that fit hospitality, healthcare and other industries.
Adjustable rows & dividers
Holds any device: 36 Chromebooks and tablets, or 24 laptops with 15″ screens
Customizable & configurable
Accessorize the pegboard for STEM projects; add a monitor arm for presentations
Premium casters let you easily relocate the system
Attach an MXV Monitor Arm to show a video or project instructions
Charges up to 40% faster than standard round-robin systems
Just plug it in to start charging—saving you time and hassle
Models & Pricing
We are happy to assist you wit specific selections and questions you may have regarding your Bakagain furniture choices. Don’t pay high traditional dealer prices!
YES36 Adjusta Charging Cart & Mobile Makerspace
List Price: $2,500.00
Your Price: $1,499.99
28.75W x D25 x 41.5H
Weight: 174 lbs.
YES36 Adjusta Charging Cart & Mobile Makerspace Technical Specifications
- Includes: top shelf with grommet through-hole, two pegboard side panels, handle, locking door latch w/ padlock bracket and two-point lock mechanism, cord wrap, 14′ (4.2 m) power cord, adjustable device bays, cord pass-through slots, cable channels, adjustable-height shelves, three (3) Brick Baskets, 4″ locking casters, external power receptacles, locking IT area, internal power receptacles, four keys, hex screw driver, power brick Velcro® straps, bay labeling stickers
- Maximum Device Width x Height = 14.25″ x 10″ (36.2 x 25.4 cm), including case and cord, when cart is configured to hold 36 devices.
- Larger devices may fit if cart is reconfigured. Maximum Device Width x Height = 15.5″ x 14.25″ (39.4 x 36.2 cm), including case and cord, when cart is configured to hold 24 devices
- Weight Capacity: 60 lbs (27.3 kg) per shelf (3 shelves total in cart). Per device maximum weight of 6 lbs (2.7 kg) assumes 10 devices per shelf in a cart configured to hold 30 devices in total
- Pegboard holes are spaced in 1″ (2.5 cm) increments; holes are 3/16″ (.5 cm) in diameter
- Ships fully assembled with shelves arranged for landscape storage, configured for 36 devices with 1.45″ (3.7 cm) wide bays
- Adjustable shelves install at any height in 2/3″ (1.7 cm) increments along the 27″ high (69 cm) installation track. Store devices on their long side, in landscape orientation, or on their short side, in portrait orientation, as dictated by device size and the position of the power inlet and on/off button
- Small footprint, just 28.75″ wide x 24.25″ deep (73 x 61.5 cm), fits into tight spaces and through doorways with room to spare
- Keyed locks front and back engage a two-point locking system for security. Padlock brackets position your padlock to block access to the front and back latches for extra security
Locking IT area in back provides 36 power outlets and three roomy bins to hold power adapters and cord bundles
Interface panel under the handle has two external outlets to power your peripherals plus the on/off switch and indicator lights
Wide handle with 15″ (38.1 cm) grip makes the cart easy to steer
- Certified and listed to UL 60950 Safety of Information Technology Equipment, CAN/CSA C22 2 No. 60950
- Shipping Dimensions: 34″ x 32″ x 53″ (86 x 81 x 135 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Warranty: Lifetime for mechanical components; three (3) years for electrical system; one (1) year for cables