Mini Laptop Charging Cart Up to 36 Devices
Charging Carts LIFETIME WARRANTY – ASSEMBLED – MADE IN THE USA!
With our Mini Laptop Charging Cart, one size fits all Chromebooks up to 13” screen – and even some 14”! Set the cart’s bay width and shelf height for your device, then reconfigure when it’s time for new devices. Mix and match with tablets, eReaders, and handhelds for even more flexibility. All this in a space saving footprint and a Lifetime Warranty. Ships Assembled ready for use. More details & video demos below.
Featuring patented Power Shuttle® power management technology, the system that efficiently charges up to 40% faster than a standard round robin system. With just one power cord plugged into a standard wall outlet, it safely prevents overloading of electrical circuits by automatically determining the maximum number of devices that can be charged at one time.
Mini Laptop Charging Cart Up to 36 Devices YESMOR2GMPW4
Model #BA-36-MLY List Price $
3,650.00 Our Price $1,599.99 Save 57%
28.75″ w x 25″ d x 41.5″ h Weight 174 lbs.
Videos Below – YES Cart Videos
- Meet our YES Carts
How the carts adjusts to accommodate your mobile devices
- The BEST things about the YES Carts
How Anthro carts & lifetime warranty
- YES Cart – Will I Break it?
Students put the tablet cart dividers to the test
- YES Charging Cart Lift-N-Set SHELVES
How shelves adjust vertically & horizontally in carts
- YES Charging Cart Pop-N-Go BAYS
How the bays adjust on each shelf to accommodate tablets with or without cases or used with other types of mobile devices
Yes Cart for Mini-Laptops #YESMOR2GMPW4 Product Features:
Yes Cart Benefits
Power Shuttle Technology
Features patented Power Shuttle® power management technology, the system that efficiently charges up to 40% faster than a standard round robin system. With just one power cord plugged into a standard wall outlet, it safely prevents overloading of electrical circuits by automatically determining the maximum number of devices that can be charged at one time.
One Size Fits All
The YES Cart for Mini-Laptops fits ALL shapes and sizes with screens up to 13” and some up to 14” with and without cases. Mix and match devices with tablets, eReaders, and handhelds. It’s completely up to you. Charges, secures, and transports 1-36 mini laptops like the Chromebook, Ultrabook, and Surface Pro in a strong, adjustable cart.
This heavy duty cart is just 28.75” wide x 24.25” deep. It’s also easy to steer, thanks to its wide handle and 4″ locking casters.
Stretch Your Budget
This innovative cart is budget friendly, especially when you factor in its flexibility, you can use it for years and years, even if you switch devices.
Adjusting the YES Cart’s shelves is simple and intuitive. Position them at any height in 2/3″ increments, and store your devices in landscape or portrait orientation, depending on size and the position of the power inlet and on/off button.
Arrange your mini laptop devices exactly how you want them by adjusting the cart’s bays in 1/3” wide increments. Feel free to really grab and pull on the dividers; they’re sturdy! They won’t break or bend. The cart ships configured for 36 units with 1.25″ wide bays.
American Made Quality
Looking for a Made-in-USA in Oregon.
A spacious locking IT area in back keeps cables and power adapters protected and secure. The power outlets face straight back so they’re easy to reach, and three roomy bins store power adapters and cable bundles below the rows of outlets, so they’re tidy and accessible. Interface panel under the handle has two external outlets to power your peripherals plus the on/off button.
Easy to Move
This innovative cart has heavy duty 4” locking casters so it moves smoothly over rough surfaces, and it’s easy to steer thanks to two directional lock casters and a wide handle with a 13” grip.
Yes Cart Specifications YESMOR2GMPW4
- Adjustable shelves install at any height in 2/3” increments long the 27” high installation track. Store devices on their long side, in landscape orientation, or on their short side, in portrait orientation, as dictated by devices size and the position of the power inlet and on/off button. Cart ships with shelves arranged for landscape storage.
- Adjustable bay dividers install at any width in 1/3” increments along the 20” long installation track. Supports devices of any thickness, with and without cases.
- Cart ships configured with bays 1.25” wide x 14.25” deep x 10” high. Adjust the bay width and height to suit your devices.
- Bay dividers are made of molded ABS polymer and come with cable channels along the top to route charging cords right to the front of the bay.
- Interface panel under the handle has two external outlets to power your peripherals plus the on/off button.
- Power cord is 14 feet long to reach as far as you need. Cord is stored on strong cord hooks nested under the handle so they’re safely out of the way and keep the cord convenient.
- Dual front doors open with a single latch. Door panels are reinforced for strength and ventilated to keep air moving inside the enclosure.
- Keyed locks front and back engage a two point locking system for security. Padlock brackets position your padlock to block access to the front and back latches for extra security.
- Four 4” casters, 2 directional lock and 2 total lock, move the cart where it’s needed, even over rough surfaces.
- The two directional lock casters make the cart easier to steer. How? Directional lock casters don’t swivel – they lock the direction of the casters so they move in a straight line. Press the tabs of the directional lock casters to lock their direction when you need to move more than a few feet. Release the tabs so the casters swivel when you need to maneuver into tight spaces.
- Wide handle with 13” grip sits at a comfortable 39” height and makes the cart easy to steer.
- Top surface is made of contoured wood with strong vinyl thermoplastic laminate for smooth corners and soft edges.
- Made with 14 and 16 gauge steel with durable baked on powder coat finish.
- Ships assembled – just unpack and go!
- Empty cart weighs 174 lbs. Shipping weight is 220 lbs. and includes a pallet.
- Listed to UL standard 60950-1 and CSA 22.2-60950 and 1678 for both the enclosure and the electrical system, so you know it’s safe.