- Standard High Pressure Laminate Tops 1" industrial grade particle board core laminate with standard HPL (High Pressure Laminate). This durable surface is like your kitchen counter top and suitable for areas that are not exposed to acids or reagents.
- Chem Resistant Laminate (Chemsurf) The 1" table tops are laminated with chemical resistant "Chemsurf". Suitable for all K-12 science laboratory situations. The cannot be used in areas with high acid concentrations.
- Phenolic Resin Core 3/4" phenolic resin core with a chemical resistant surface. Water and heat resistant and suitable for use in K-12 science laboratory applications that do not require maximum acid resistance.
- Solid Epoxy Resin Individually molded solid core tops. Suitable for use where maximum concentrations of acids are used. Water and heat resistant.
- Durasurf Acid resistant characteristics similar to solid expoy. The core is MDF and coated with an epoxy powder 3-5 ml finish. Maximum acid and scratch resistance. Suitable for use in k-12 science laboratory applications.
- Distinct Lounge Chair and Sofa: The SIMPLICITY of color allows the negative & positive space to create undistracted visual interest.
- Jump Seat: Our Jump Seats transforms an ordinary hall into stylized space saving seating solution. The wall-mounted seating systems adds an artistic GEOMETRIC DESIGN to an otherwise lack hallway.
- Recoil Lounge Seating: The flexible steel frame adds CONTOUR to your lobby or waiting room & comfort for your patients. The 400 pound weight capacity & anti-microbial / anti-bacterial PVC free coverings are available in BOLD COLORS & add dynamics to your decor.
- Bedside Tables: A leaf motif was incorporated on this cabinet door adding a NATURAL warm look to your patient room. Our nursing home patient room furnishings are available in numerous finishes options, contemporary to traditional door fronts & hardware adding personal style for your patients wellbeing.
Do you have a location where a lot of people congregate? then the Kwikboost Charging Station is perfect! Here is the Kwik version of how the phone charging stations are made.Billboard - Your branding printed on the upright stand. Tech box - MFi certified “Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod.” It means permission by Apple to sell/manufacture authorized accessories (such as cables.). Includes a built-in ledge for your mobile devices with perfectly optimized holes that offer the right amount of strain relief for your devices and tangle free cords. Cords for other devices are also available. Upright - Stable, portable and durable. Base - The Base is connected to the upright with two bolts and this keeps the whole system well-balanced. Whether you are moving your phone charging stations or they are in an area that has a lot of foot traffic, you don’t have to worry about them getting tipped over!Call Bakagain 336-701-2333 to design and order Kwikboost for your facility. or email firstname.lastname@example.orgMore from Kwikboost
- Locking Tablet Locker style cabinet to charge and independently secure 24 devices
- Mobile Communication Message board
- Mobile Training Tables to create modular collaborative stations which fold for storage when not in use
- Brushed flush silver frame
- Ready to hang
- Many designs to choose from or customize your artwork
Why Work with your Small Business Center?
The Small Business Association is a valuable resource for your business venture regardless of size or industry. In addition to the wealth of information contained on the SBA site including this link to locating your local SBC Small Business Center. In my state of NC there are 52 Small Business Centers though the network of community colleges and state university system.
We can’t be experts at everything and the SBC can help bridge the gap with guidance and bringing in outside resources to reach your goals. We know our products, manufacturing, accounting and how to create attractive marketing materials. But navigating new market channels and getting our ducks in a row for federal contracting requires professional direction & advice. I will outline more about resources including PTAC Procurement and Technical Centers, and SCORE in a future blog.
Building Block Benefits with SBC: We learned the importance of and created our Capability Statement including the information that federal contracting agents and prime contractors use to locate and team with suppliers. In fact on October 16th we are exhibiting at the FEDCON 2014 Summit at the Wilmington, NC Convention center hosted by the North Carolina Military Business Center, also within the SBA network.
The “FEDCON Summit” brings together over 600 representatives of the Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Fort Bragg, Marine Corps Installations East/Camp Lejeune, MCAS Cherry Point, Seymour Johnson AFB, US Coast Guard, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, other federal agencies and installations, general and specialty contractors, designers and construction suppliers in North Carolina. Without the guidance of the SBC and the NCMBC we would have missed this opportunity to connect with these high level contacts.
I encourage you to visit the Small Business Association to see how you can benefit from this free and professional organization.
A few of our GreenGuard Gold products at Bakagain Inc. include:
- X5 sliding storage system - The X5 Sliding Steel Shelving Systems recover wasted floor space by 40-70% by turning aisles into more storage area. Shelving Units slide effortlessly on our exclusive, patented track system and holds up to 600 lbs of distributed weight per shelf.
- Our X5 Lite Sliding Steel Shelving holds up to an impressive 300 lbs/ shelf.
- For mobile storage our GreenGuard Mobile Media and Utility Carts are available in 7 sizes with sturdy 5″ locking casters and chrome finish shelves & frame.
- Vibrant GreenGuard Net Contemporary Seating and Tables are designed for both indoor and outdoor uses.
Sedia Systems Seating JumpSeat Features at a glance• Flex Spring Seat • Floor Mounted or Wall Mounted Choices • Tested to 600 pounds • Optional arm material, Anodized Aluminum & Birch Plywood • 1″ upholstered fixed seat cushion • Straight or radius row configurations (floor mounted) • Flat, sloped or tiered floor installations • Manufactured with NAUF plywood • Microban antimicrobial product protectionFor more information of to purchase Sedia Systems Jump Seating, please give us a call at 910-769-2422 or visit our Bakagain Inc Furniture web pages Floor mounted Sedia Systems Jump Seating Wall mounted Sedia Systems Jump Seating
- Lift and set shelves and pop and go bays make the interior of the cart completely configurable, so the end user can adjust it to fit their current devices, their next devices, and the ones after that. One is only limited by the overall size of the cart, which is very small indeed!
- Adjustability, YES. The Charging Carts have shelves and bays that are completely adjustable. They can be reconfigured when devices change, so they’re essentially future proof. The Charging Carts will fit devices today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- There are four different versions of our Charging Cart: the ChromeBook Charging Cart, the Tablet Charging Cart, the Tablet Charging Sync Cart, and the YES Cart for Charging Cart for ChromeBooks.
- Chromebooks, Ultrabooks and Netbooks - basically any device with a 13” screen or smaller - fit perfectly in the Cart for ChromeBooks. Its bays and shelves adjust to fit from 1-36 mini-laptop devices of all shapes and sizes, with or without cases. This Cart also features a built-in power management system that alternates power from one side of the cart to the other. We also have a small version of the Cart for ChromeBooks, which holds from 1-20 devices.
- For users who use iOS devices and need built-in sync, we have the Cart for Tablets with Wired Sync, which has 32 USB ports that allow simultaneous sync and charge.